How Much Is Barite Grinding Production Line? 200 Mesh Barite Powder Case
HLM vertical mill, barite grinding production line, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
200 mesh Barite powder case
Production capacity: 25t/h
Barite powder fineness: 200 mesh
Commissioning date: 2020
Mill model: HLM vertical mill
The annual global demand for barite is about 10 million tons. Barite is mainly processed into powder by the barite grinding production line. Barite can be used in the following sectors.
Applications of barite
1. Drilling mud weighting agent: When drilling oil wells and gas wells, adding barite powder to the mud increases the specific gravity of the mud, which can avoid blowout accidents.
2. Zinc barium white pigment: Zinc barium white is a kind of barite powder, because the color is white, it can be used as the raw material of paint and painting pigment.
3. Various barium compounds: barite is used as raw material to manufacture barium oxide, barium carbonate, barium chloride, barium nitrate, precipitated barium sulfate, barium hydroxide and other chemical raw materials, which are used in the preparation of optical glass, ceramics and other items.
4. Barite for filler industry: It is mainly used in paint, paper industry, rubber and plastic industry. It can increase the thickness, strength and durability of paint film, and improve the hardness, wear resistance and aging resistance of rubber and plastic.
5. Mineralizer for cement industry: adding barite and fluorite composite mineralizer has obvious effect on promoting the formation of C3S and activating C3S.
6. Radiation-proof cement, mortar and concrete: Barite has the property of absorbing X-rays, which can replace metal lead plates to shield nuclear reactors and build scientific research and hospital X-ray-proof buildings.
7. Road construction: The asphalt mixture of 10% barite and rubber is more durable for paving materials.
8. New energy industry: Barium sulfate plays an important role in the production of batteries, which can strengthen the activity of the negative electrode plate, prevent the plate from hardening, and prolong the service life of the battery.
9. Others: Barite and oil are mixed and applied on the cloth base to make oil cloth; barite powder is used to refine kerosene; it is used as a contrast agent for digestive tract in the pharmaceutical industry; it can also be used to make pesticides, leather, fireworks, etc. In addition, barite is also used for extracting metal barium, as a getter and binder for televisions and other vacuum tubes. Barium is alloyed with other metals (aluminum, magnesium, lead, calcium) for use in bearing manufacturing.
How much is barite grinding production line?
The commonly used barite grinding line includes Raymond mill, vertical mill, etc. It is important to choose the proper mill type considering your required fineness as well as capacity. If your required capacity (t/h) is not higher, Raymond mill is a good option, if you need fine powder and higher capacity, then vertical mill is recommended.
(1) Raymond mill for Barite
Barite Raymond mill has many models and specifications, which can process 22-180μm (80-600 mesh) fineness, the production capacity is 1-55 tons, the vertical structure occupies a small area, and can be built outside, the extrusion crushing method and controllable fineness for high quality final particle size.
(2) Vertical mill for Barite
The vertical mill has a production capacity of 1-200t/h, which is common used for large-scale production. It can grind mineral materials with Mohs hardness below 7 like barite. This grinder has the functions of drying, grinding, clarification, conveying and other functions, and materials with a humidity of 15% can be ground without an extra air dryer, it has higher output while requires lower consumption.
Buy barite grinding production line
The best solution can only be determined through a complete understanding of the process from raw material to end product. Our experts will provide the customized powder solution to ensure you get your desired barite grinding production line, please let us know:
1.Your grinding material.
2.The required fineness(mesh or μm) and yield (t/h).
Post time: May-10-2022